Eliminate signs of accident damage with collision repair from Eckhart Auto Body Inc. in Harleysville, Pennsylvania. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we remove dents, frame damage, and much more.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Collision Shop
• Does the estimator explain what has to be done
to repair your car properly?
• Are you receiving the personalized service you
• Is the collision repair shop reliable? • Does the shop have the necessary certifications
and equipment to handle the repair?
Why Choose Us?
• We Work for YOU
While we can work with any insurance company to repair your vehicle, your satisfaction is our primary concern.
Our operating hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday through Friday. If you are unable to come in during operating hours, simply call us for an appointment.
• Peace of Mind
Our craftsmanship is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle.
• Reputation for Quality
- Rated 'Very High' in 'Customer Satisfaction and Value' by an Area Consumer Magazine
- Body and Paintwork Has Won Awards in State and National Car Shows
- Durable Finish Ensured by Using Only the Best Quality Paint
- Trusted by Customers All over the State
- Tim and his technicians have kept abreast of new technology with collision repair and paint related I-CAR courses, ASE certifications, and Blackhawk™
Frame School training.
- Eckhart's has been recognized for its quality and excellence through training by I-CAR, a leading industry education organization, earning the Gold
Class Professionals designation.
- Eckhart Auto Body is the only collision repair facility in the area to earn the Blue Seal of Excellence from ASE, the National Institute for Automotive
- Tim is a licensed, ASE certified appraiser.
The Insurance Company Handling Your Claim Cannot Direct You to a Specific Repair Shop or Shops. You, the Customer, Have the Ultimate Say on Where Your Vehicle is Repaired.
Contact us for collision services that restore your damaged vehicle to its pre-accident appearance.